[Ti] mail box question

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Wed Oct 6 10:55:21 PDT 2004

If any one has an idea on this please mention it.

I have the junk filter on in mail.app.  If i want to see what's in the
junk mailbox, though the box has many filtered messages,
nothing is visible.  this was working a while ago but not now. I am not
sure what I did to make them "invisible".

I like to check my junk once in a while just to be sure nothing else is
getting collected.

I have had it set to leave junk in my mailbox, just tagged, but once
sent to the junk box the junk is not seen.

Suggestions?
thanks
tim