[Ti] Rename Titanium list to PowerBook Elementals?

cheshirekat cheshirekat at pobox.com
Mon Sep 20 21:39:45 PDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 200423:01, the following words from DavisADM at aol.com
DavisADM at aol.com, emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>NO!
>
>In a message dated 09/19/04 10:51:22 AM, ajung at telus.net writes:
>
>> Perhaps we should rename the Titanium list to "PowerBook Elementals"?
>>
>> or maybe that sounds "basic"...
>> how about "PowerBook Metallics"?
>>
>> Maybe we could create some sort of Titanium - Aluminium alloy?  :)

Ok. It looks like it will be a while before this list adjusts to the
changes in the structure and focus of the PowerBook/Titanium/Aluminum
lists. I guess I'll unsubscribe since the list has become a place to
offer arguments to the list mom about his decisions about the future of
the lists he runs and ultimately makes these decisions for. I personally
don't care what the list is called - as long as I know where to go to
learn and ask questions. Right now, the list is focused on discussing the
changes, probably for weeks, ad nauseam.

--
Every word has its fragrance: there is a harmony and a disharmony of
fragrances, and hence of words.

-   Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900), German philosopher, classical
scholar, critic of culture.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes * AppleScript * Mike's Cards * FileMaker Pro *