[Ti] Aging LCD

Gonzalo Hernández Araujo gonzalo at chez.com
Sat Apr 9 15:56:01 PDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005, at 3:34 PM, Alan Thompson wrote:

> it seems people are thinking that this utility is an april fool's joke
> - what do you think?  did you notice your screen getting darker over
> 10min. duration, then get lighter with the described sponge affect?
> or, lighter == back to normal?  or am i killing the gag here?
>
> --alan

Too bad it was just that. The review of macworld clarifies everything.

[Note: This review was originally published on April 1, 2005. As in,
the first day of April. As in, a day with particular meaning. If you're
not catching my drift yet, I recommend doing a Google search for April
1.]

http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/macgems/2005/04/screencleanerpro/
index.php

--

regards,

Gonzalo

"La télévision n'est pas le reflet de ceux qui la font, mais de ceux
qui la regardent."    -Françoise Giroud