[Ti] MacOs 10.3.9 problem?

Leo D. Venezuela levenezu at myrealbox.com
Mon Apr 18 07:22:13 PDT 2005

Just remove the offending plugin (mine was AcidSearch.bundle) from
the Plugins folder.

At 3:44 PM +0200 18.4.05, heindebruijne wrote:
>A cry from a dutch PB-er:
>
>Since updating my MacOs yesterday from 10.3.8 to 10.3.9
>SAFARI STOPS almost instantly after starting up!
>
>No Onyx, Xupport, disk utility or restart helps!
>
>Is this a common problem in 10.3.9 ???
>Does somebody know what to do?
>
>Bij voorbaat dank!  ('thanks, in advance')
>Hein de Bruijne
>
>Langegracht 26
>3601 AJ  MAARSSEN,  THE NETHERLANDS
>Tel.:   +31 346 575 802
>GSM : +31 6 22 99 60 88

>Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

"...We are one people. With one will. One resolve. One cause. Our
enemies shall talk themselves to death and we will bury them with
their own confusion. We shall prevail!" - "1984" Apple TVC

L  e  o   D.   V  e  n  e  z  u  e  l  a
email1: ldven at i-manila.com.ph
email2: ldven at myrealbox.com
mobile: +63 922 806 5132
fax: +1 501 638 3551