[Ti] worst update ever?

Peter Sealy pandcsealy at internode.on.net
Fri Apr 22 15:07:40 PDT 2005

On 23/04/2005, at 2:02 AM, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:

> Is it just me, or is 10.3.9 the worst update ever?  :-)

As your replies indicate most folk seem not to have had the trials
which have beset you. My upgrade [with the combo] went without a hitch
on my TiPB 867. However if it's any comfort you are not alone. Macfixit
has been running a series of articles on 10.3.9 problems, not all
confined to the Safari/Java situation. Apparently there has been quite
an array of differing problems. I guess that as is usual in most
upgrade cases the great majority of users have not had any problems. I
can understand your frustration. The worst upgrade ever? I don't think
so but that's only my view. Wasn't there one upgrade somewhere in the
10.2.x series which had to be pulled very soon after release?
Hope that you have smooth sailing from here on.

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA