[Ti] more on 10.3.9 - instability

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue Apr 26 12:26:33 PDT 2005

I'd run disk utility on your drive, sounds like directory problems. I just
did a drive fix on my AlBook and all is well again. I can't say 10.3.9 was
or wasn't the cause.

John

--
DOS Computers, manufactured by millions of companies, are by far the most
popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on