[Ti] PB versus new iBook

Jim Soriano jsoriano at sumbeach.com
Thu Aug 4 17:11:40 PDT 2005

Hello all:

I recently moved from a TiPBG4-800 DVI to an iBook 14/1.2Ghz.  I've
been very pleased with the "upgrade".  It's great to have a
physically more robust computer with superior (2.5x) better battery
life.  The only downside is the 1024x768 screen size, but I get
around much of that by using an external monitor and hacked video
driver with the iBook at my office (1680x1050 is nice!)

By the way, I used Carbon Copy Cloner to move my disk image from the
TiPB to the iBook.  It worked perfectly (Panther).

Regards,

Jim