[Ti] Impending speed bumps?

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:05:41 PDT 2005

Ondra Soukup wrote:

>He's talking about
>
>"I simply selected "acolyte" and had Tiger look it up in the dictionary for me."
>
>Lookup, explanation..

Sorry for the side-tracked reference. Just a casualty of the widespread usage of 'dictionary' for spell-checking (a fallout, in my case, from years of BBEdit, Quark, and xml editors, etc), in addition to its proper naming of the books we all love: 'Real' dictionaries with definitions, pronunciations, etc.

As far as I know, most OS's don't usually port builtin full-fledged dictionaries. (Unix variants don't, anyway) I use OmniDictionary. It's terrific, in breadth, not so much, in 'depth'.

brian s