[Ti] SuperDrive Firmware Update

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Wed Aug 24 18:06:05 PDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 4:53 PM, Helmut Pflueger wrote:

> Hi, just wondering if anybody did the Firmware update http://
> superdrive.cynikal.net/ and everything is still working fine.

Upgraded my Rev A LunchTrayDeluxe's Superdrive two years ago.  Have
had no problems except that the drive seems to be more picky about
the media on which it burns.  Specifically, I have an approximate 75%
failure rate when burning generic 2X or 4X DVD-R (my drive was
boosted to 2X speed).  But since switching to "name brand" media, I
can't remember my last burning failure.

Hope this helps,

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.2
pkrug at mac.com