[Ti] [OT] PowerBooks with Intel processors - not on topic!

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Dec 6 07:04:20 PST 2005

Chris,

Please add the [OT] to these posts so my kill filter will function.
They have nothing to do with using, maintaining or troubleshooting
powerbooks.  I figured you guys would be done with this topic by
now.  Silly me.

Peter

p.s. You have succeeded in making me HATE the PPC to Intel
transition.  Mostly because of the huge increase in OT posts...