[Ti] Really, really old Mac OS 1 to 8 work - need translator [Off List]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Fri Dec 9 11:00:20 PST 2005

I was able to update an ancient MacLink Plus 8.0 to MacLink X version
15. Unfortunately, DataViz has eliminated all the translators that
would be of any use to me. Much of my work was done in WriteNow 2.2,
MacWrite and MacWrite II (before it became ‘Pro.’) MacLink has none
of these translators in its package any more.

Waste of $40 US!

Bummer!

jg