[Ti] Airport questions....

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sat Jan 15 07:45:24 PST 2005

Apple released Airport Management Tools so I'm using.

Airport Client Monitor and Airport Management Utility.

Both available on Apple's site.

What does this noise number actually mean?

There's no other wireless devices that I own in vicinity but I'm in a
highrise and
there's a lot of other wireless activity in this building.