[Ti] Re: PowerBook Sleep problems and Bluetooth mice

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:30:59 PDT 2005

I've wondered if a Bluetooth enabled wireless headset for mobile phones
would work with my PowerBook. Actually, I had the Motorola model with the
flip-out boom but I lost it (D'OH!) before I tried using it with the PB. I
think it would be cool to use this with Skype. Not that the built-in mic and
speakers are bad for this purpose, but in theory it would allow me to roam
around as long as I'm within range of the PB.

matt.