[Ti] like hell freezing over ?

kalirhe at umdnj.edu kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Mon Jun 6 07:11:48 PDT 2005

Guys...

Really now! Wake up and smell the coffee!

This is EXCELLENT news, and no different than the move from 68K to PPC to G3
to G4 to G5. This will put the Mac squarely in the mainstream again and is
GOOD for the Mac's future and hence ALL of us!!.

As for the "loss of value" ALL computers lose their value as new ones come
out, so why complain now? How much is your Ti 800 worth now? I bought mine
at ~$3000, you can get a new BETTER powerbook now for ~ 50% of that price!

Best,

Henry