[Ti] Hell freezing Over, INTEL *wants* APPLE

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Thu Jun 9 11:33:30 PDT 2005

Shawn, Chris and others keep explaining it to you and you ignore their
answers by flaming them.  Love your perspective, dislike your style.

Some of us wish that IBM did produce what Apple needs as a company now.  So
that's not realistic, we get it.  But to you Chris, I suggest, as both an
APPLE *and* INTEL investor since 1990, I don't think it's fair to say that
Intel might not have something new and competitive to the PPC up their
sleeve.  MS has NOT dictated to Intel what to produce.  Intel does innovate,
and Intel is not stupid either.  The fact that Intel wants to hook up with
Apple, as opposed to to say asking MS to jump start a new subdivision
patterned after Apple, speaks volumes.  This story is mysterious and
interesting when looking at it as Intel plays for Apple, not as Apple plays
for Intel.  Somethin' is'a brewin'...  Intel has always played for volume,
as it is Apple is not volume...what could they be thinking?  ;)