[Ti] Back to the Now - Harddrive question

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 11:57:12 PDT 2005

And in the same vein, does anyone know if those 120 GB 2.5 inch hard
drives that (I thought) were supposed to ship at the end of May are
ever going to be released?

For the faster drives, look here:

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductList.jsp?
ThirdCategoryCode=011006&SortBy=D

You'll see the 7200 RPM drives top the price list.

A more mac-saavy place is here:

http://www.transintl.com/store/category.cfm?Category=170

Hope this helps.

Peter

On Jun 9, 2005, at 2:33 PM, T Molnar wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a "faster" hard that I could install into my
> aging tibook 1ghz machine?

"I felt something, a disturbance in the network, as if a million Mac
zealots cried out in horror and were suddenly silenced."

-- One Slashdot reader comments on Apple's switch to Intel.

Peter Krug
pkrug at mac.com