[Ti] On the positive side..............

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:39:05 PDT 2005

On 6/7/05, Scott Smith <scottinma at mac.com> wrote:

> Why not just buy the windooze book since you find yourself a "heavy
> (ish) VPC user?

Cause then he'd be stuck doing EVERYTHING with a crappy Windows book.
I'm in almost the same boat. I have to use VPC for those things I
can't find a Mac equivalant for, but I put up all the hassles I have
to go through to use those ill-conceived propietary apps if it means
that the rest of my laptop experience can be Mac nirvana...

--
You got three pair. You can't have three pair. You can't have six
cards in a five card game. --Rusty