[Ti] Wireless card

Eric EricDD at myrealbox.com
Thu Mar 3 21:35:26 PST 2005

rob and peter - thanks for the help.   i'll pull my airport card this
weekend  and see how the buffalo works in comparison.   i am on a quest
to try and improve my reception and get a stronger signal  ...   i have
a new 15" 1.5  combo and have found that the airport reception is not
quite as good as with my titanium dvi 667.    thanks again, eric