[Ti] Help CD won't come out of my 800 DVI

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 9 13:37:53 PST 2005

At 0:05 +0300 10/3/05, Dr. Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
>At 12:01 +0700 16/9/03, Robert Nicholson wrote:
>>I inserted a CD/RW in my machine and it won't mount and whenever it
>>tries to come out it won't.
>>
>>What is the procedure for getting stubborn CDs out of the drive?
>
>You may need to describe more fully what your problem is: is the CD
>mechanism trying to egt the CD out but it won't come?
>
>In the old Ti-500 days, I have got several such stuck CDs out with
>the aid of a business card, to help the CD eject.   Slide the card
>half in, under the CD, try to eject, na dhte CD sides out over the
>card.
>
>Trevor

You can also use the "eject cd" command in Open Firmware.

By the way why are we suddenly responding to a post that was made in Sep 2003?

I presume the original poster isn't still waiting for a response?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

ON EXPLANATION OF THE END "... one of the main causes of the fall of
the Roman Empire
was that, lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful
termination of their C programs." -- Robert Firth