[Ti] Re: A couple of question

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:39:44 PST 2005

2005-03-26 kl. 15.08 skrev Michael Levin:
> After about 2 hours of use on a hard, flat surface, the screen becomes
> scrambled. I think the heat shield is damaged or defective.
---------
Have you checked that the tiny feet under the PB is still there? Could
you check what happens if you rest the 4 corners of the PB on some
objects lika matchboxes or so. This will give you an answer if the heat
accumulates because of lack of circulating air or if it has a different
cause.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
Seen my 13 feb 2005 stolen designed sadelbags?
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/Current_pictures/Menu60.html>
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)