[Ti] Disk Warrior 3.0.3

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Thu May 12 14:27:04 PDT 2005

I had the same problem. The 3.0.3 updater made a new bootable CD that
wouldn't boot my newly acquired Albook. However, Alsoft tells you you
can drag the new version of Disk Warrior to your hard drive and then
use it. This is what I did.

Then I used Boot CD <http://www.charlessoft.com/> to make a new
bootable CD on my Albook. Boot CD allows you to add applications while
you are making a Bootable CD ... I selected the new version of Disk
Warrior and thus got a Disk Warrior CD with the latest version of OS X
Panther. (By the way, there is no Boot CD for Tiger yet.)

It takes about 15 minutes for the new CD to boot your laptop, but it
does load eventually and then you can use Disk Warrior. (Tip: I used
Disk Warrior to fix the ".iso" file that Boot CD had made and then
burned a second CD that loads a couple of minutes faster.)

HTH,

Milton