[Ti] missing fonts in Keynote®

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Wed Nov 9 15:21:25 PST 2005

I cannot be 100% sure that 10.4.3 is to blame, BUT since the upgrade,
every Keynote® presentation that I open says that it has a missing
(Arial) font,

  eg ArialMS, Arial-BoldMS, Arial-BoldItalicMS, Arial-ItalicMS, etc.

The message is: add them to your Fonts folder, re-start Keynote®.

I would be happy to do that, but WHERE are they....????

Where do I find these fonts? I presume they were there before, but
have now disappeared for some reason.
Where do I find them to re-load them?

Any ideas???   I have HUNDREDS of lectures/presentations which will
be affected by this issue.

regards,  Trevor