[Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 15:41:27 PST 2005

Excuse me? IBM not able to pump out low-heat, energy efficient
processors?

Um, well, IBM already has these processors. And apparently there are
even quad processors about to be released. And they are 64-bit. And
Intel? Why they are talking about dual processors that are 32 bit
thay they “may” release sometime next year.

Sorry it just doesn’t wash!

jg