[Ti] i386 viruses

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Nov 25 17:57:44 PST 2005

Chris Olson said:

>By no means impossible on OS X, just harder to make it work.

Weren't there a public contest some time ago with the objective to write
malicious code that appeared to be benign? I don't remember the details
just now.
Anyway, there could be potentially malicious code hiding also in Open
Sourced code and it could be hard or not so hard to spot depending on
who's reading it.

Generally I agree with the idea that it is probably harder to write
viruses for OS X. But is really ease the reason virii is ramping in the
windowsworld one may ask.