[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Henry Kalir kalirhe at umdnj.edu
Sun Nov 27 12:10:24 PST 2005

Shawn King wrote:

>On 11/27/05 11:32 AM, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:
>

> <<Geshnipped>>
>

>LMAO ...you want to see how a moderated list works? Join Mac-L or its ilk.
>You won't even get a chance to yell "Free Speech" before one of the two
>dozen moderators jumps down your throat.

Ain't THAT the truth!!! Shame on Vince for doing that!

>>In any case it will be interesting to see if Chris Olsen's doom and gloom
>>scenario comes to pass.
>>

>I agree. I don't think it will but I have no more information regarding that
>than Chris does. We're all just guessing and assuming.
>
>Contrary to some opinion's, Chris' opinions on this matter are no more
>authoritative than anyone else's - just more pessimistic. :)

I have to agree here too.

And as our very OWN and DEAREST Loren has already reminded us:
Everything's OK except hair pulling and bra-tearing offs :-)

Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way - does anybody know if the
Macintels will allow the simultaneous running of Mac OS X and Windows?
And if so - will we be able to cut and paste between those 2?

Best,

Henry