[Ti] Power adapters

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Mon Oct 17 20:11:16 PDT 2005

At 9:53 PM -0500 2005.10.17, Fred wrote:

>Same here.  I have used these blocks from everywhere like Chechnya to
>Liberia to Colombia and all parts in-between without any issues, even on
>questionable diesel generator power systems in extreme conflict zones.  Plus
>regular use between a flat in the US and in Geneva.  Like David, no issues.
>I really do not do anything special either and I have several of the Apple
>chargers.
>Not sure why I am so lucky either, but they work great. My wife has two she
>uses between the States and Geneva as well as Belgium without any issues, no
>failures.  Go figure.

I also travel extensively and my AC adapters have always worked fine. I did not have problems with any AC adapters before ones that I got this year.

I have 3 of the new version of Segway. Of the 6 tires, 4 were quickly flat and leaky. Some other people have no problems at all. Things that work for some aren't the clue to quality issues. The way a problem is identified in the Macintosh world is that some, maybe only a few, users spot the same thing happening. We assume that things work for the majority when such happens, otherwise it would be much more well known and acknowledged.
--

Best regards,

Steve  (ok a new size tv)