[Ti] [OT] Wireless ADSL over ISDN Modem/Router with firewall suggestions???

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Thu Oct 20 15:32:41 PDT 2005

On 18 Oct 2005, at 22:49, Chris Kougouleris - CKougar wrote:

> i need one device to accomplish all together - meaning not buying a
> modem and a wireless router as well... at least that is what i am
> thinking of doing until now.

Chris - when I was in the UK a few months ago, I was quite surprised
to see in the supermarket TESCO an ADSL modem/wireless router from
LinkSys for £50.
I do not remember the model or anything, but it was the first time
that I had physically seen such a device, and on a supermarket shelf,
and an excellent price.

Trevor