OT Re: [Ti] Saving web pics

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Sat Sep 10 01:40:45 PDT 2005

On 9 Sep 2005, at 10:26, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

> Yes, I think you might be missing the little triangle to the right
> of _Save as *imagename.jpg*_ If you click on that triangle marked
> button you will get the dialog box so that you can choose which
> folder you want to save to.
>
> When you done that once, I think you may even find the chosen
> folder in the Drop-down list under the _Where: (Desktop default)_.
> Recent folders appear at the bottom.

Lisbeth - I do not have a little triangle there !

I only have the option that Brooke mentioned: "Ctrl-click, and choose
Save Image to the Desktop", with no further option.

I am running 10.4.2 with Safari 2.0.1.

Any idea how you have further options not available to us?

Personally, I always drag an image to the desktop and rename it, but
would prefer a Menu option.

TREVOR