[Ti] Bluetooth Headset

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Wed Apr 12 15:46:45 PDT 2006

This Plantronics works with my PowerBook:

<http://www.headset-plus.com/product_info.php?cPath=1_36&products_id=281>

It's stereo and automatically switches to my phone when a call comes in.

It's attractive and comes with a host of connection options, the way Sony products used to. It has a bluetooth adapter for any audio device (iPod, TV, PowerBook audio out) and a cable for wired connections when needed and dual chargers, including one that plugs into USB.

One note: The audio quality sucks when using Apple's bluetooth. It's fine when using the included bluetooth adapter connected to my PowerBook's headphone port.
--

-- tv is wake zone