[Ti] I'd buy Leopard just for this feature alone.

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Fri Aug 11 00:43:58 PDT 2006

At 11:14 PM -0700 08/10/06, Robert Ameeti wrote:
>At 7:45 PM -0500, 8/10/06, Robert Nicholson wrote:
>
>>If I'm not mistaken when you have dual display the menus are fixed
>>on one display at a time. So if I want an app's windows to live on
>>another display it's not possible and I'm stuck using the main
>>display for an application's menus regardless of where the app's
>>window is.
>
>If this is the interface that you want, then perhaps you'll like
>Windows better. This is a major difference between Mac and Windows.
>--

But, for windows that's just a bad hack and terrible UI design.  And,
can't you just learn the key combos?

What I would like is more independence for windows between displays.
Such as with FrontRow (and eyeTV's new 10' interface for me) that
don't seem to recognize which display you want to display your media
on (i.e. movie windows)--especially once people start hooking up to
their HDTVs.
--
erik g
gaderson at gmail.com