[Ti] During the recall

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sun Aug 27 10:17:59 PDT 2006

Personally I think the whole issue is a bit of a tempest in a teapot.
If it was a *real* serious issue they wouldn't be allowing us to keep
the batteries until the new ones arrive. While happy to get a new
battery form them, none of the Apple batteries have gone boom with
only a couple of complaints and this after 1.8 million in the field.
I'm using my 1.67 AI as usual. Always kept my powerbooks on a
minimalist lap pad for increased ventilation and protection and will
continue to do so.

Rod