[Ti] Dont miss Macheist offer

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Sat Dec 16 05:30:30 PST 2006

Just discovered that you all haven't been as quite on the list has it has appeared in my mailbox.

Since there only one day left of the excellent program offer with 10 for about the price of one I will post this even if I feel I should look through the archive för the last two months first. You may very possibly have had the subject already.

Please forgive me in that case. I just want to make certain that none of you miss out. I have no economic interest in the deal apart from buying 3 sets for my self and two friends, :-)

Check it out yourself at <http://macheist.com> 10 program för 49 dollars and they give part of the price to charity. That sum just passed 111000. Not bad.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg

http://www.got-a-mac.org medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)

--