[Ti] this AC adapter looks great, but I can't find it anywhere

Malcolm Hamilton malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca
Mon Feb 6 11:55:22 PST 2006

Hi everyone,
I need an extra AC adapter to carry around with me (I'll leave my
Apple-issue at the office and my Madsonline adapter at home) - - and
this one looks really nice.  Expensive, but nice.
Kensington is "out of stock", though, and so are the other places
I've checked.  I've sent Kensington an e-mail asking when they might
get them back in stock, but I just get a polite reply thanking me for
my interest.
Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere?  And for anyone on this list
who has one - - are they as nice (smaller, lighter, etc.) as they look?

http://us.kensington.com/html/10200.html

Thanks,
mh