[Ti] The Word according to The Woz [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sat Feb 25 09:25:37 PST 2006

Was I surprised and very pleased when I sat down at breakfast
yesterday with my Toronto Globe in Mail in hand. And what did I see
in the Business section? Check it out:

<http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.
20060223.gtwozniak23/BNStory/Technology,Front,Business/home>

Steve puts thing nicely in focus with the contention that the move to
Intel was something that would probably have to happen eventually
from a business and engineering standpoint. But he asks whether Apple
may have rushed things a bit. And he certainly reflects the sense of
confusion that many of us have when Apple suddenly starts getting
chummy with those they portrayed as representing the Evil Empire not
long ago. He also suggests that Apple might be better served by
spinning off the iPod/iTunes side and concentrating on Computers.
Sounds like a plan...

jg