[Ti] Intel Mac Mini?

Kynan Shook kshook at cae.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 26 10:36:51 PST 2006

That's funny; it seems to me that YOUR proof-of-concept, if it is
what you claim it to be, is much more dangerous.  It would not be
difficult for somebody to capture your demo, post it on some online
forum as something benign, or as a "safe" demo.  Or, for that matter,
to rewrite portions of it to allow it to spread more easily on its
own.  You're giving the hackers and script kiddies more to work with
than Secunia or anybody else.

For that matter, the *smart* companies and individuals I've seen
lately only distribute the proofs-of-concept or dangerous exploits to
those who legitimately need them - Apple or antivirus companies.  I
suggest you follow their lead.

Frankly, Chris, after doing some quick research on you, I'm not
inclined to believe that your life is an example of exemplary
ethics.  Distributing malware, even with the permission of the
receiving party, is not something that an ethical person would do as
casually as you do.