Windows is good advice for the consultants who support it (was: Re: Good advice! (was: Re: [Ti] Windows compatable))

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Tue Jan 17 20:23:54 PST 2006

On Jan 17, 2006, at 10:05 PM, Glenn L. Austin wrote:

> Most people don't know that they have an alternative to Windows,
> especially if they use Office.

And to carry that one step further, most people don't care IF they
have an alternative to Windows, no matter what software they use,
because Windows works just fine for them.  I've lost count of the
number of people I've shown the Mac, and they could care less because
they just got a $399 complete Dell system that does everything they
need to do with a computer.
--
Chris