[Ti] Capsure card with first generation TiBook

nick weldin nick at padarts.idps.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 08:33:06 PST 2006

Is that the old iRez pcmcia Capsure card - I used one of those with
the original G3 powerbook (kanga)

You need drivers for it - I don't think they ever made them for X, as
zoomed video hardware support stopped fairly early in the Ti versions
so the card stopped working and drivers became irrelevant.

I probably still have them for 9 if you want them. Let me know and I
will dig them out.

Cheers

Nick