[Ti] Re: Repairing permissions

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Fri Jan 27 18:35:57 PST 2006

David DelMonte said:

>What I understand from my Apple Rep is that only entries that show up
>in Red are problems, the rest are for information. I dont know (nor
>did she) who the information was for,

Permissions _errors_ doesn't show up in red. They are not _problems_ per
se, as they usually can be fixed by letting Disk Utility fix them. If
there is a problem doing that, like if there are no receipts on the disk,
the text is red.

But this we didn't discuss.

We were talking about permissions errors on "regular" folders opposed to
folders *without errors* which have special permissions, and whether if
the latter really have to be included in the report.

This is an offtopic question, so I suggest we drop it, if all of this is
understood.