[Ti] free backup software

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Jul 26 10:32:00 PDT 2006

I know I am rather late on the scene, but I have been wondering why
people don’t try the software that Apple supplies to do backups. I am
of course referring to Apple Disk Utility. Just use the “Restore”
function to do full backups. I have gone this route a couple of times
and it works like a charm. Not nearly as fast as SuperDuper, but it
works fine.

jg