[Ti] File Vault info sought

Thomas Bulat tombulat at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 09:02:04 PDT 2006

Hi Dennis,
I have been using it on numerous computers since it came out, and (knock
wood) haven't had any issues.

One caveat though...

File Vault does a kind of "housekeeping" function when you Restart or
Shut Down your computer to reclaim the disk space that has been lost to
the trash. If you keep your computer up for long stretches or if you
trash a lot of files, you will feel your hard drive is filling up too
fast because until you Restart or Shut Down that disk space is part of
the vault.

Good luck, and so long for now, TOM