[Ti] free backup software

Bob Fowles rbf at psu.edu
Mon Jun 26 14:58:20 PDT 2006

I have used Carbon Copy Cloner and SuperDuper. I started out with CCC
and currently use SuperDuper. I replaced my TiBook HD and restored
with a bootable clone on an external HD created with SD. After doing
a complete backup, you can do subsequent incrementals (update mode).
You can restore a complete volume or just a file or folder.
http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html
http://www.bombich.com/software/ccc.html

Bob Fowles