[Ti] computer down

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue May 2 16:44:36 PDT 2006

Sounds like a corrupt preference file.

1. Download preferential treatment. Start the machine in safe mode
from his account (if it will run) an run preferential treatment to
check the preference files.

2. Create another account for him. Transfer his needed files to the
new account, delete the old account. If there is nothing necessary in
his account just trash it and create a new one for him.

John