[Ti] OT Spamarrest from Alex

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Wed May 3 04:53:58 PDT 2006

At 7:47 AM +0200, 5/3/06, Lisbeth Zachs wrote:

>I'm not keen on mail where I'm asked to click on a link for any
>strange reason. Why am I supposed to have Alex check if I'm human
>when he has joined a mailinglist. Is it not his bussiness to add the
>mailinglist returnadress to his OK-list?

Yeppers. This form of spam prevention is inappropriate for a user
wanting to join a list. Is every one of the hundreds of users
supposed to click on all the hundreds of other users 'let me in'
emails. No. If someone is joining a list, they'd better figure out a
better way to minimize their spam.
--

Robert Ameeti

Not only am I redundant & superfluous, but I also tend to use more words than necessary