[Ti] Macbook pro version 2...

Richard Meyeroff rem at meyeroff-c-c.com
Sun May 7 22:22:13 PDT 2006

Apple is having their World Wide Developer Conference at the
beginning of August.  Since you aren't planning to purchase anything
till after that conference I would suspect that all questions should
wait till after the conference.

--
Have a Happy & Enjoy

Richard Meyeroff
Meyeroff Computer Consultants tel: 410-258-7503
rem at meyeroff-c-c.com