[Ti] 17" CoreDuo and Clone 17" PowerPC

David Ferleger david at ferleger.com
Mon May 8 10:46:29 PDT 2006

Help!
I have the 17" Ghz PowerPC G4, 1 GB, running OS 10.4.6.
   Also am soon to receive the 17" Core/Duo.

I need to keep them synced. Before, when I had just two 17" PB, I
used a GREAT program SuperDuper, which I recommend!, to clone
Computer A to Computer B. Worked perfectly.

NOW, since I am worried that the Core/Duo has different software or
hardware or structure, I am worried about cloning.  But I need it
synced! (mail, libraries, photos, prefs, etc).

I know that many sync programs work at a very low level, have issues
with invisible or some system files, etc.

And - regardless - I don't know if it will work whenit is a Core/Duo
being cloned/copied to a 17" Ghz PowerPC G4.

ANY IDEAS?

David
david at ferleger.com