[Ti] re: Software and Battery Life

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Fri May 19 11:49:27 PDT 2006

19 maj 2006 kl. 07.52 skrev Da Pen:
> I wasn't looking for OS 8 or 9 and am not
> looking for brand new software (read: $$expensive$$).
> I'm looking for original software to run in OS 8/9.
----------
Still not clear on what you are looking for. Perhaps we could help
you better if you explained why you are looking for it.

If you have a Mac supposed to run OS9 the original OS install disk
will contain the software included with that modell. Or you could buy
a complete OS 9 and it will also include some software.

If you're looking for a special program or programs for certain
functions than I would have thought that the suggestion to look at
<http://www.versiontracker.com> would help. Simply ask versiontracker
to show the alternatives for OS 8-9.

I think you will have to spell it out a bit more clearly or am I to
guess that you want us to point you to an "OEM"-site with doubtful
reputations on how they aquired the licenses?

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)