[Ti] OT: Phone recommendations?

Fred fred at mindstate.com
Tue May 23 12:34:24 PDT 2006

> On 23 May 2006, at 14:50, alexandre wrote:
>
>> get a sony ericsson. syncing with the mac is seemless through isync
>> and you can use the phone as a remote control, right out of the
>> box. no additional software is needed!
>>
>> i've had 3 motorola phones (cd160, talkabout 191 & v525, returned
>> it after 2 days) and i will never by another. bad interface, not
>> terribly compatible with the mac (last time i checked, you need a
>> usb cable to sync, despite bluetooth!). i was tempted by the razr
>> (who isn't?!) but saw that the menu system had not evolved into
>> anything better. just my opinion thoughŠ

I agree totally.  I still use the Sony Ericsson T637 and have a couple of
them.  I use them with my US and Swiss Sims at either home.  Plus other Sims
I pick up around the world for work related things.  They are great. The
menus are wonderful...much better than any Moto in my opinion.  I find the
moto menus to be cumbersome and awkward when compared to the SE phones.  The
Sony Ericsssons work wonderfully with my Macs.   It is just my opinion too,
based on everyday constant use.
Cheers
Fred