[Ti] Can you fit a 160Gb drive in a MacBook Pro???????

John Belen imacdude at mac.com
Sun May 28 10:12:08 PDT 2006

No it will not!  I have a Titanium that I put the 160Gig drive into.
But the new MacBook Pro's use a SATA drive, not an ATA-6 drive.  So
the new 160Gigs won't work. :-(

Otherwise I could just transplant this drive, but the interface is
different.  At least not for now.  And yes, the power drain is
substantial.
John