[Ti] Re: RAM

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Tue May 30 03:31:07 PDT 2006

On 30 May 2006, at 05:31, Da Pen wrote:

> Thank you Tarik.  Any reason to go with Crucial direct
> rather than a Crucial chip sold on ebay?  Crucial
> direct is more expensive?

I would say a crucial chip is a crucial (micron) chip. As long as the
ebay seller gives the opportunity to return faulty memory (it does
sometimes happen, even with branded DIMMs) and is selling what they
describe, I don't see the problem.

> Also, about this issue being on the Ti list before.  I
> went to the archives after reading your note - but
> couldn't figure out how to search just the Ti
> archives.  Is it possible?  If so, how?

Go to http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/titanium.html and use the
google search function? I'm not sure if that searches just this list
or the whole macintoshguy lists archive.
--
Tarik