[Ti] Help with Help

Da Pen macstonelson at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 06:20:54 PDT 2006

Howdy.

Does anyone know where to find the help files or what
to do with this problem?  We have lost use of the Help
functions in ALL programs.  The following comes up:
TopicListNoResults.  For example, if I open Safari
Help there are 3 options: Browse Safari Help,
Overview, and Solving Problems.  If I open Overview I
receive the summary info or features.  If I click on
Solving Problems I immediately receive the error.  If
I choose the Browse option I receive the lefthand list
and in the right pane some text about Exploring the
Internet.  As soon as I click on a lefthand topic I
get the same error message.  HELP ;-)

Thanks. Dave